Friday, June 20, 2008

I'll Do My Most Best

Ok, so round II of my ongoing belief that "I should be writing a blog for friends and family to read if they so wish, so that they know how cool we are and all of that".

The first attempt over at 360.yahoo.com was a Charley Foxtrot for several reasons. First reason being my wonderful employers blocked my ability to go to the site. Not that I can blame them too much. They do pay me to work and not to surf the net and write up blog posts (I think). Second reason being I was just to damn lazy to do it. Third reason was the yahoo site sucked and was not easy to use or customize.

Hopefully the new blog will be much better kept and the above reasons squashed. Work does not block blogger.com, its easy to customize and that just leaves me lazy. 2 out of 3 aint bad!

Honestly though, I'll post regulary including lots of pics.

0 comments: