Sunday, August 31, 2008

AFK while in MEXICO!!!

* that's Away From Keyboard for the old folks ;) *

Missy and I are in Mexico this week enjoying some much needed rest and relaxation!!! I just finished up some long and stressful hours at work and of course Missy has her 24hr a day job of suppa mom so this could not have come at a better time!! Hopefully the weather will be nice. We plan to try and make it outside the resort as much as possible and see some local stuff and not be too lazy :) We'll be sure to take lots of pictures and stuff and I'll blog it up when we get back (and maybe while we are there if they have internet access). Here is where we are staying. It should be so much fun!!

Many thanks to Wayne and Merry for letting us use their time share, we really appreciate it. We probably would not have thought to try and go anywhere without it as an option. Also big thanks again to Wayne and Merry and my parents for taking time off to watch the little man while we are gone. I know you are all excited to spend time with him but it's still a lot to ask that you all take care of him for a week and we really want to thank you for doing so. We will miss him terribly, after say 24-36 hours ;) and I know you will all have a lot of fun with him and he will love spending time with you guys.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place looks really nice, I am so freakin jealous. Hope the storm stayed away while u two where there. Cant wait to see some pics.
Your gonna have a million messages from me.lol..